Your privacy is extremely important to us
SG, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. All personal identity information that you choose to provide to SG, LLCwhile using this website, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information we collect and to remove information you request to have removed.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
What this policy covers
- Our website (www.sg-create.com)
Information we collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make our website better.
We collect information in two ways: if and when you provide information to us, and automatically through operating our services. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
- contact information including email address, mailing address and phone number
- demographic information such as purchases, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Information you provide to us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Newsletter sign up information: If you choose to sign up for our newsletter, you will provide us with your name and email address.
- Communications with us (Hi there!): You may also provide us with information when you communicate directly with us via our contact forms, through support questions, or by contacting us on social media platforms.
Information we collect automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our website–for example, when you submit a form.
- Usage information: We collect information about your usage of our services. For example, we collect information about what happens when you use our website (e.g., page views, searches, etc.) along with information about your device (e.g., screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide our services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our website so we can make our website better.
- Location information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our website from certain geographic regions.
How and why we use information
Purposes for using information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our services–for example, to provide you with ways to contact us or learn more about our services;
- To further develop and improve our services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or that will help them to use our website more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our website, which helps us improve our services and make them easier to use;
- To better understand user retention and attrition–for example, we may analyze how many individuals contact us after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our website after a certain length of time;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our website, protect the security of our website, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of SG, LLC and others, which may result in us declining the use of our services;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by SG, LLC and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on what is happening with SG, LLC; and
- To personalize your experience using our services, provide content recommendations (for example, through our suggested posts and services), or through our social media pages.
Legal basis for collecting and using information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you, or is necessary to administer your account–for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device or charge you for a paid plan; or
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to provide and update our services, to improve our services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our services, and to personalize your experience; or
How we share information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third party vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you. This group includes vendors that help us provide our services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services that allow us to analyze fraudulent payment transactions, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, customer chat and email support services that help us communicate with you, registrars, registries, and data escrow services that allow our website to function, our hosting provider to troubleshoot website problems, those that assist us with our marketing efforts (e.g. by providing tools for identifying a specific marketing target group or improving our marketing campaigns), those that help us understand and enhance our services (like analytics providers), and companies who may need information to, for example, provide technical or other support services. We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- Legal requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To protect rights, property, and others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of SG, LLC, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With your consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that allow you to post comments in our blog by logging into your social media account.
- Other site owners: If you have a WordPress.com account and leave a comment on a site that uses our services (like a site created on WordPress.com or a site running Jetpack), your IP address and the email address associated with your WordPress.com account may be shared with the administrator(s) of our site.
Information shared publicly
Information that you choose to make public is–you guessed it–disclosed publicly.
That means, of course, that information like your “Likes” and comments on our website and social media platforms, are all available to others.
For example, the photo that you upload to your public Gravatar profile (or a default image if you haven’t uploaded one), is your Globally Recognized Avatar, or Gravatar–get it? :). Your Gravatar, along with other public profile information, will display with the comments and “Likes” that you make on other users’ websites while logged in to your WordPress.com account. Your Gravatar + public profile information may also display with your comments, “Likes,” and other interactions on our website. The same is true if you choose to use your Facebook account or other social media accounts to comment on our blog posts, products or social media posts.
Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties.
Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as “first party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”).
Both websites and HTML emails may also contain other tracking technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels.” These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics, for similar purposes as cookies. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. As a result, if you disable cookies, web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.
Many of the cookies we use are only set if you are a registered user (so you don’t have to log in every time, for example), while others are set whenever you visit our website, irrespective of whether you have an account.
Types of cookies
The table below explains the types of cookies we use on our websites and why we use them.
|Category of cookies||Why we use these cookies|
|Strictly necessary||These cookies are essential for our website to perform basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions, as well as to save the contents of virtual “carts.”|
|Functionality||These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.|
|Security||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.|
|Analytics and performance||Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our website, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our website functions and to understand how users interact with it.|
|Third party / embedded content||Sites with WordPress.com features make use of different third party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from Youtube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.|
Cookies we use
|__utmc||session||Google Analytics cookie. This cookie operates in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user is in a new session/visit.|
|__utmt||persistent||10 minutes||A Google Analytics cookie. This cookie i used to throttle request rates.|
|__utmv||persistent||2 years||A Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to store the visitor-level custom variable data. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||Googly Analytics cookie. Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||session||1 minute||Google Analytics cookie. Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||persistent||24 Hours||Googly Analytics cookie. Used to distinguish users.|
|1P_JAR||third party||1 month||Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purpose.|
|APISID||third party||2 years||This cookie is set when you use your Google account to login and post comments on our blog.|
|c_user||third party||3 months||This cookie is set when you use your Facebook profile to login and post comments on our blog.|
|CONSENT||third party||10 years||This cookie is set when you use your Google account to login and post comments on our blog.|
|datr||third party||2 years||This cookie is set when you use your Facebook profile to login and post comments on our blog.|
|dpr||third party||1 week||This cookie is set when you use your Facebook profile to login and post comments on our blog.|
|fr||persistent||3 months||Data collection for the Facebook 'like' link.|
|HSID||third party||2 years||This cookie is set when you use your Google account to login and post comments on our blog.|
|IDE||third party||2 years||Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purpose.|
|jetpack_comments_subscribe_||persistent||1 year||This cookie is set when you use your Wordpress.com account to login and subscribe to our blog comments.|
|mailchimp_landing_site||persistent||1 month||This cookie is set by our mailing list to monitor email campaign landing page activity.|
|mailchimp_user_email||persistent||1 month||This cookie is temporarily set when you choose to sign up for our newsletter during the checkout process in our shop. You are not required to sign up for our newsletter and we will not forcefully sign you up without your consent.|
|mailchimp.cart.current_email||session||Until Session Ends||This cookie is temporarily set when you choose to sign up for our newsletter during the checkout process in our shop. You are not required to sign up for our newsletter and we will not forcefully sign you up without your consent.|
|NID||persistent||6 months||Used by Google to store user preferences and information from Google maps.|
|OGP||third party||2 months||This cookie is set when you use your Google account to login and post comments on our blog.|
|OGPC||third party||2 months||This cookie is set when you use your Google account to login and post comments on our blog.|
|pl||third party||3 months||This cookie is set when you use your Facebook profile to login and post comments on our blog.|
|presence||session||This cookie is set when you use your Facebook profile to login and post comments on our blog.|
|PYPF||third party||1 month||This cookie is set by Paypal to enable Paypal payment options during the checkout process in our shop.|
|SAPISID||third party||2 years||This cookie is set when you use your Google account to login and post comments on our blog.|
|sb||third party||1 year||This cookie is set when you use your Facebook profile to login and post comments on our blog.|
|SID||third party||2 years||This cookie is set when you use your Google account to login and post comments on our blog.|
|SIDCC||third party||3 months||This cookie is set when you use your Google account to login and post comments on our blog.|
|SSID||third party||2 years||This cookie is set when you use your Google account to login and post comments on our blog.|
|tk_ai||session||This cookie gathers information for our own, first party analytics tool about how our services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.|
|tk_lr||session||This cookie gathers information for our own, first party analytics tool about how our services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.|
|tk_or||session||This cookie gathers information for our own, first party analytics tool about how our services are used. A collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.|
|UULE||third party||1 day||This cookie is set by Google to determine your geographical location.|
|wd||third party||1 week||This cookie is set when you use your Facebook profile to login and post comments on our blog.|
|wfwaf-authcookie-||persistent||2 days||This cookie is created by our website firewall to authenticate your login to our site. This cookie helps protect our website from fake users, spammers and hackers.|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||session||Until Session Ends||This cookie is used by our shop to store temporary information about the items you have added to your shopping cart.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||session||Until Session Ends||This cookie is used by our shop to store temporary information about the items you have added to your shopping cart.|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||session||Until Session Ends||This cookie is used to show you a list of shop items you have recently viewed in our online store.|
|wordpress_logged_in_||persistent||1 month||This cookie is used to store the login session information so you can remain logged into your Wailing Wizard account. You do not have to create an account to use our site. This is an optional feature that allows you to save your information so you can make purchases more easily in the future.|
|wordpress_sec_||persistent||1 month||This cookie is used to store the login session information so you can remain logged into your Wailing Wizard account. You do not have to create an account to use our site. This is an optional feature that allows you to save your information so you can make purchases more easily in the future.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||session||Checks if cookies are enabled to provide appropriate user experience.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||persistent||2 days||This cookie is used by our shop to store temporary information about the items you have added to your shopping cart.|
|xs||third party||1 minute||This cookie is set when you use your Facebook profile to login and post comments on our blog.|
To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit aboutcookies.org. For more details on your choices regarding use of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising visit youronlinechoices.eu (EU based) or optout.aboutads.info (US based). On a mobile device, you may also be to adjust your settings to limit ad tracking.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
How long we keep information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it–which are described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information–and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
For example, we keep the web server logs that record information about a visitor to our website, such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, and operating system, for approximately 30 days. We retain the logs for this period of time in order to, among other things, analyze traffic to our website and investigate issues if something goes wrong on our website.
As another example, when you delete a comment from our site, it stays in our trash folder for thirty days just in case you change your mind and would like restore that content–because starting again from scratch is no fun, at all. After the thirty days are up, the deleted content may remain on our backups and caches until purged. These backups are retained for up to a year.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks, implementing firewall protection, protecting forms with CAPTCHA, and keeping our technologies updated and maintained.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the information that you provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our services–for example, the purchase and shipping of our products, may not be accessible.
- Opt-out of electronic communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. We will include instructions in every email we send to you for how to unsubscribe from our mailing list. Just follow the instructions in these messages. If you opt-out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set your browser to reject cookies: At this time, SG, LLC does not respond to “do not track” signals. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using our website, with the drawback that certain features of the website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Close your account: While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our services 🙁 🙁 🙁 :(, you can close your account by logging into the account and closing it. You can also contact us directly to have your account removed. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above–for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, please contact us directly.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
Controllers and responsible companies
SG, LLC’s services are available worldwide through our website and are controlled by SG, LLC.
54 W Broad Street
Yoe, PA 17313
How to reach us
Other things you should know (keep reading!)
Ads and analytics services provided by others
That’s it! Thanks for reading.